Do you have a question about the club and its activities, who does what, want to know who to talk to? This page should help: Club Coordinator : Hal Loewen (email)
6 thoughts on “Club Contacts”
June 29, 2013 at 12:17 pm
I am wondering about my club membership – I was out to Nick’s today and found that I should be receiving more email than I am getting (none). It might be that my membership was missed or my email was not readable. I paid in the store earlier this spring.
May 16, 2014 at 11:30 pm
Dear Club President,
My name is Jeff May-Melin, I am an executive member of the Horizon 100 Cycling club in Saskatoon and committee chair for the Prairie Gran Fondo we are hosting on July 6th, 2014. We would like to invite your club members to join on a great day of cycling. We have secured separate event insurance for this Gran Fondo and therefore your members need not be Saskatchewan Cycling Association members to come and participate. Please forward the message below and accompanying pdf to your membership.
Sincerely yours in cycling and sport,
Dear Cyclist and sporting enthusiast,
The Horizon 100 Cycling Club of Saskatoon cordially invites you to participate in the 3rd. annual SIGA Prairie Gran Fondo on Sunday July 6th, 2014. Riders have the choice of three distances; the 165 km Gran Fondo, the 70km Medio Fondo or the 40km Piccolo Fondo. Regardless of what type of riding appeals to you or what fitness level you’re currently enjoying, we’ve got a route that works for you. All routes will feature incredible aid station support to keep you fuelled, while you enjoy the prairie vistas along the way.
Festivities begin at 8:00AM at the German Cultural Centre (160 Cartwright Ave., Saskatoon) with the ride commencing at 8:30AM with a police escort out of Saskatoon over the new Circle Drive South bridge and on out onto Valley Road.
Early Bird Registration is now open!
1. An unforgettable experience of a grand day on the bike with many like-minded fellow cyclists and hundreds of your new friends.
2. A fully timed course so you can measure how well you’ve done and brag to all friends and family. Partial road closures at the start and end of the ride, traffic control sections and a course completely marked with signage and volunteer direction.
3. A series of fully staffed and stocked rest stops with mechanical service.
4. A Fondo gift bag at fondo package pick up.
5. An awesome post-ride German influenced snack and beverage hosted by the German Cultural Club and a memento recognizing your achievement.
Fondo Packet Pickup at Doug’s Spoke ‘N’ Sport (31A-2105 8th Street, Saskatoon)
1. You MUST pick your Fondo ride packet up in person at Doug’s Spoke ‘N’ Sport, Saturday, July 5th noon until 8pm (highly recommended) or Sunday, event-day, from 6am to 7am (available, but definitely not your best option).
2. Your packet will not be mailed to you.
3. You must present personal identification at registration in order to receive your ride packet and Prairie Fondo gift bag.
For more information and to register please visit:
We sincerely hope to see you on July 6th!
SIGA Prairie Gran Fondo Committee
Horizon 100 Cycling Club
November 3, 2014 at 9:41 am
I’m looking for a contact person for Actif Epica. Could you forward me an email addy?
November 25, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, this site is in some neglect. You can find contacts for Actif Epica at http://www.actifepi.ca.
April 18, 2018 at 7:55 am
I thought you would like to know you misspelled the word “Nome”. Silly mistakes are a pet peeve of mine and they can ruin your website’s credibility. In the past I’ve used a tool like SpellingScan.com to keep mistakes off my website.
-Scott Matthews Sr
November 14, 2018 at 2:17 am
Hy there, Good news ! niceoffering
To qualify click on the link below